Aditi Rao Hydari
Samantha Ruth Prabhu
- Kriti Sanon
- Regina Cassandra
- Neha Banu
- Pooja Hegde
- Aditi Rao Hydari
- Taapsee Pannu
- Nargis Fakhri
- Freida Pinto
- Yami Gautam
- Emma Watson
- Tamanna Bhatia
- L’Oreal Paris Femina Women Awards 2012
- Samantha Ruth Prabhu
- Ritesh Deshmukh & Genelia D’Souza’s Wedding Reception
- Kriti Kharbanda
- Krystal D’Souza
- Sahana Bajracharya
- Shraddha Kapoor
- 2012 Aamir Khan actress Aishwarya Rai Amitabh Bachchan Anupam Kher Awards Beautiful Bipasha Basu Bollywood Brinda Parekh Chitrangda Singh Comedy Circus Dia Mirza Ekta Kapoor Emraan Hashmi exhibition Femina Miss India Filmfare Genelia Dsouza GQ Men Himesh Reshammiya Hussain Kuwajerwala IIFA Awards 2010 IIJW 2010 IIJW 2011 Indian Idol in red Jacqueline Fernandez Jay Bhanushali Jennifer Winget Kajal Agarwal Kangna Ranaut Kareena Kapoor Katrina Kush Sinha Lakme Fashion Week Launch Mandira Bedi Manish Malhotra Maria Goretti Maxim Max Stardust Awards model Mushtaq Sheikh Nishka Lulla Premiere Raajneeti Radio City 91.1 FM Ranbir Kapoor Ritesh Deshmukh Sadichha Shrestha Salman Khan Sanjay Dutt SantaBanta Sara Khan Saree Shabana Azmi Shamita Shetty Shazahn Padamsee Sherlyn Chopra Shonal Rawat Shriya Saran Shweta Tiwari Sonam Kapoor Sonia Mehra Sophie Choudry Star Screen Awards 2011 Stunning Sushma Reddy Sushmita Sen Telagu TV actress Vishal Malhotra Zor Ka Jhatka
- This Earth Day we need a greater sense of global responsibility based on our belonging to one human family. 1 day ago
- While material development contributes to physical comfort, mental comfort depends on compassion, which expresses itself as nonviolence. 6 days ago
- It is not enough simply to wish that love and compassion grow within us. We need a sustained effort to cultivate such positive qualities. 1 week ago
- The aim of spiritual practice is to transform and perfect our motivation and mental disposition, so we can become better human beings. 1 week ago
- Positive emotions like compassion and loving kindness engender in us a deep sense of peace and serenity, and benefits others as well. 2 weeks ago
- We can make this a more peaceful century if we cherish non-violence and concern for others’ well-being. 3 weeks ago
- Some scientists have found evidence to show that basic human nature is compassionate. This is a really hopeful sign. 3 weeks ago
- All religions have the potential to create better human beings—but no one religion can claim supremacy over the other. 1 month ago
- To really be of help to others we need to be guided by compassion. 1 month ago
- Caring for others is the best way to fulfil our own interests. We are social animals; we need to be warm-hearted and to take care of others. 1 month ago
- John Oliver speaks to the Dalai Lama aired on HBO, March 5th. youtu.be/bLY45o6rHm0 1 month ago
- Love and compassion are important, because they strengthen us. This is a source of hope 1 month ago
- We have to cultivate a vision of a happier, more peaceful future and make the effort now to bring it about. 1 month ago
- The purpose of education is to build a happier society, we need a more holistic approach that promotes the practice of love and compassion. 2 months ago
- It's not what work we choose to do, the crucial point is doing it with a positive and altruistic motivation. 2 months ago
- Be a kind and compassionate person. This is the inner beauty that is a key factor to making a better world. 2 months ago
- This is what Kangana has to say about `Azaan` controversyActress Kangana Ranaut says she has no problems with `Azaan` but feels what Sonu Nigam said should be respected and discussed.
- Aamir Khan`s Dangal witnesses a Housefull screening in China!Aamir Khan`s Dangal received a coveted opening movie slot in the non-competing panorama section of the 7th Beijing International Film Festival that commenced last Sunday witnessing Dangal to become the first Indian movie to get such a niche.
- Baahubali: The Conclusion set for a grand premiereBaahubali: The Conclusion which is just a few days away from its release, is all set for a grand premiere.
- Why Sushmita Sen wants to play the role of a mature woman?Bollywood actress Sushmita Sen today said having explored comedy, drama and emotions, she now wants to play the role of a mature woman in a film.
- Pregnant Soha flaunts her baby bump with styleSoha Ali Khan is expecting her first child with hubby Kunal Kemmu, who himself confirmed the news to a leading daily.
- Sridevi`s `Mom` preponedSridevi`s upcoming thriller drama film "Mom" which was earlier slated to release on July 14, will now hit the screens on July 7.
- Jacqueline shoots back to back!Jacqueline Fernandez has been shooting round the clock. The actress is currently amidst the shoot of her forthcoming film Drive wherein she is paired opposite Sushant Singh Rajput.
- Tiger`s `Munna Michael` gets its release date!Director-producer Sabbir Khan`s upcoming film `Munna Michael` is set to release on July 21, the film`s makers said.
- Guess who is this super talented actor?Well, we are sure that you can`t recognize this super talented actor with mere looking at this picture.
- New beginning for Diljit Dosanjh, bought a private jet!After winning million hearts and appreciation for his performances in `Udta Punjab` and `Phillauri`, Diljit Dosanjh has made it big. Recently, the singer-actor posted pictures and videos of him in his recently bought private jet.
- Shoojit Sircar wishes to work with this starlet again!While majority of the ace directors feel like casting Deepika Padukone in their movies, there is one filmmaker who wishes to surround all his stories around the Mastani of Bollywood.
- Namrata Purohit `buddies up` with Malaika Arora KhanCelebrity trainer Namrata Purohit is quickly turning Pilates into the new fitness buzz word in Bollywood. The young entrepreneur has a long list of who is who of Bollywood as her clientele.
- This is what Kangana has to say about `Azaan` controversy