Aditi Rao Hydari
Samantha Ruth Prabhu
- Kriti Sanon
- Regina Cassandra
- Neha Banu
- Pooja Hegde
- Aditi Rao Hydari
- Taapsee Pannu
- Nargis Fakhri
- Freida Pinto
- Yami Gautam
- Emma Watson
- Tamanna Bhatia
- L’Oreal Paris Femina Women Awards 2012
- Samantha Ruth Prabhu
- Ritesh Deshmukh & Genelia D’Souza’s Wedding Reception
- Kriti Kharbanda
- Krystal D’Souza
- Sahana Bajracharya
- Shraddha Kapoor
- 2012 Aamir Khan actress Aishwarya Rai Amitabh Bachchan Anupam Kher Awards Beautiful Bipasha Basu Bollywood Brinda Parekh Chitrangda Singh Comedy Circus Dia Mirza Ekta Kapoor Emraan Hashmi exhibition Femina Miss India Filmfare Genelia Dsouza GQ Men Himesh Reshammiya Hussain Kuwajerwala IIFA Awards 2010 IIJW 2010 IIJW 2011 Indian Idol in red Jacqueline Fernandez Jay Bhanushali Jennifer Winget Kajal Agarwal Kangna Ranaut Kareena Kapoor Katrina Kush Sinha Lakme Fashion Week Launch Mandira Bedi Manish Malhotra Maria Goretti Maxim Max Stardust Awards model Mushtaq Sheikh Nishka Lulla Premiere Raajneeti Radio City 91.1 FM Ranbir Kapoor Ritesh Deshmukh Sadichha Shrestha Salman Khan Sanjay Dutt SantaBanta Sara Khan Saree Shabana Azmi Shamita Shetty Shazahn Padamsee Sherlyn Chopra Shonal Rawat Shriya Saran Shweta Tiwari Sonam Kapoor Sonia Mehra Sophie Choudry Star Screen Awards 2011 Stunning Sushma Reddy Sushmita Sen Telagu TV actress Vishal Malhotra Zor Ka Jhatka
- We know that everyone who is born has to die, but the important thing is that while we are alive we should make our lives meaningful. 1 week ago
- If there can be a greater sense of oneness in the world, then violence and killing will end. 3 weeks ago
- When we talk about happiness, we must think in terms of peace of mind, which is a real source of joy. 1 month ago
- Live webcast: HHDL’s talk on “The Genuine Source of Happiness” from Milan, Italy on October 22nd. dalailama.com/liveweb 1 month ago
- Watch HHDL join in Interfaith Prayers for World Peace from Grossmünster Church in Zurich, Switzerland on October 15. youtu.be/Xa-bjf_IgTY 1 month ago
- When you have a more compassionate mind and cultivate warmheartedness, the whole atmosphere around you becomes more positive and friendlier. 2 months ago
- The Book of Joy by HHDL and Archbishop Desmond Tutu: a conversation with the message that to experience joy, you mu… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 2 months ago
- On this International Day of Peace, we must remember that peace cannot come from prayer alone. It requires action. #PeaceDayChallenge 2 months ago
- The quality of every human activity ultimately depends on our motivation. 2 months ago
- Live Webcasts: Mind & Life Dialogue on "Power and Care" with HHDL from Brussels on September 9-11. dalailama.com/mindlife-bruss… 3 months ago
- Change starts with us as individuals. If one individual becomes more compassionate it will influence others and so we will change the world. 3 months ago
- Genuine compassion—unbiased and not mixed with attachment—is a source of genuine human happiness. 3 months ago
- Meaningful dialogue requires us to respect others' rights and interests—compromise is the only way to resolve disputes. 3 months ago
- Friendship depends on trust—not money, not power, not education. Only if there’s trust will there be friendship. 3 months ago
- Different religious traditions can live together on the basis of mutual admiration, mutual respect, and learning from each other. 3 months ago
- We are all human beings possessing a seed of compassion. We have to use our intelligence to cultivate the inner values associated with it. 3 months ago
- Will Mahira come back to India?Ritesh Sidwani, producer of Shah Rukh Khan and Mahira Khan-starrer film Raees, says that if they feel the necessity...
- Bholi Punjaban is back again!Richa Chadha who was shooting for her first ever web platform project just got her schedule done and has now started...
- When Ranveer could not hold his tears?The flamboyant, high octane Ranveer Singh completely stumped the media in Delhi during a press conference. As his mentor and...
- Did Salman and SRK get paid Rs. 3 crore for Star Screen Awards?Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan charged a bomb to co-host an awards night over the weekend. Tongues have been wagging about who...
- Why Karan thinks that he is more of TV personality?Filmmaker Karan Johar has started considering himself more of a television personality now, thanks to his stint on the small screen...
- Varun ready to do everything for his fatherForget filling Salman Khan`s shoes, Varun Dhawan is more concerned about living up to dad David Dhawan`s expectations for `Judwaa 2`...
- What is the biggest challenge for Ranveer?Ranveer Singh is geared up for the release of his latest film Befikre opposite Vaani Kapoor. He will next be seen in Sanjay...
- SRK loves to break rulesShah Rukh Khan, who released the trailer of his upcoming film "Raees" on Wednesday, thinks himself as a bad boy as...
- Dilip Kumar recovering at a good paceVeteran actor Dilip Kumar, who was admitted to Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre here on Wednesday morning...
- Mira Nair adds sparkle to Shor Se Shuruaat screening at SAIFFMira Nair came in support of 7 extremely talented independent filmmakers whose collective effort Shor Se Shuruaat...
- Yuvi dazzles on the cover of Exhibit magazineFrom battling cancer to starting a new journey of life, Ace cricketer Yuvraj Singh is sure to steal millions of hearts with...
- Watch `Raees` Trailer: Check out SRK`s never seen avatar in this thrilling sagaEver since the day first look of SRK`s `Raees` has made it to the virtual arena, everyone was curious to have a satiating glimpse...
- Will Mahira come back to India?