Aditi Rao Hydari
Samantha Ruth Prabhu
- Kriti Sanon
- Regina Cassandra
- Neha Banu
- Pooja Hegde
- Aditi Rao Hydari
- Taapsee Pannu
- Nargis Fakhri
- Freida Pinto
- Yami Gautam
- Emma Watson
- Tamanna Bhatia
- L’Oreal Paris Femina Women Awards 2012
- Samantha Ruth Prabhu
- Ritesh Deshmukh & Genelia D’Souza’s Wedding Reception
- Kriti Kharbanda
- Krystal D’Souza
- Sahana Bajracharya
- Shraddha Kapoor
- 2012 Aamir Khan actress Aishwarya Rai Amitabh Bachchan Anupam Kher Awards Beautiful Bipasha Basu Bollywood Brinda Parekh Chitrangda Singh Comedy Circus Dia Mirza Ekta Kapoor Emraan Hashmi exhibition Femina Miss India Filmfare Genelia Dsouza GQ Men Himesh Reshammiya Hussain Kuwajerwala IIFA Awards 2010 IIJW 2010 IIJW 2011 Indian Idol in red Jacqueline Fernandez Jay Bhanushali Jennifer Winget Kajal Agarwal Kangna Ranaut Kareena Kapoor Katrina Kush Sinha Lakme Fashion Week Launch Mandira Bedi Manish Malhotra Maria Goretti Maxim Max Stardust Awards model Mushtaq Sheikh Nishka Lulla Premiere Raajneeti Radio City 91.1 FM Ranbir Kapoor Ritesh Deshmukh Sadichha Shrestha Salman Khan Sanjay Dutt SantaBanta Sara Khan Saree Shabana Azmi Shamita Shetty Shazahn Padamsee Sherlyn Chopra Shonal Rawat Shriya Saran Shweta Tiwari Sonam Kapoor Sonia Mehra Sophie Choudry Star Screen Awards 2011 Stunning Sushma Reddy Sushmita Sen Telagu TV actress Vishal Malhotra Zor Ka Jhatka
- The purpose of education is to build a happier society, we need a more holistic approach that promotes the practice of love and compassion. 2 days ago
- It's not what work we choose to do, the crucial point is doing it with a positive and altruistic motivation. 1 week ago
- Be a kind and compassionate person. This is the inner beauty that is a key factor to making a better world. 1 week ago
- Inner peace helps sustain good health, gives rise to happy individuals, happy families, happy communities and ultimately a happy humanity. 3 weeks ago
- Be honest, truthful and warm-hearted. Make compassion the basis of your determination. 1 month ago
- If our goal is a happier, more peaceful world in the future, only education will bring change. 1 month ago
- The ultimate source of happiness for self and others is compassion, concern for others and being of service to them. 2 months ago
- We know that everyone who is born has to die, but the important thing is that while we are alive we should make our lives meaningful. 2 months ago
- If there can be a greater sense of oneness in the world, then violence and killing will end. 3 months ago
- When we talk about happiness, we must think in terms of peace of mind, which is a real source of joy. 3 months ago
- Live webcast: HHDL’s talk on “The Genuine Source of Happiness” from Milan, Italy on October 22nd. dalailama.com/liveweb 4 months ago
- Watch HHDL join in Interfaith Prayers for World Peace from Grossmünster Church in Zurich, Switzerland on October 15. youtu.be/Xa-bjf_IgTY 4 months ago
- When you have a more compassionate mind and cultivate warmheartedness, the whole atmosphere around you becomes more positive and friendlier. 4 months ago
- The Book of Joy by HHDL and Archbishop Desmond Tutu: a conversation with the message that to experience joy, you mu… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 5 months ago
- On this International Day of Peace, we must remember that peace cannot come from prayer alone. It requires action. #PeaceDayChallenge 5 months ago
- The quality of every human activity ultimately depends on our motivation. 5 months ago
- Sandip Soparrkar and Sharbani Mukherji perform "Stop Acid Attack" dance for One Billion RisingSexuality of a person with disability is often an overlooked predisposition. To speak of the big, fat elephant in the room, a Mumbai-based non-profit organization, Point of View, organized a program Sexuality and Disability for sexual rights of women with disabilities
- Honey Singh starts new club! Honey Singh, the singing sensation, is the first singer whose song, Dheere Dheere, has crossed over 200 million hits!
- A special screening of Rangoon for Armed Forces!The team of Rangoon to organising a special screening for the Armed Forces.
- Sajid Nadiadwala signs Dangal director Nitesh Tiwari for his nextSajid Nadiadwala who is gearing up for Rangoon release this week has already started work for his next production.
- Commando 2 promotions started from Varanasi!Team Commando 2, comprising of Producer Viupl Shah, Director Deven Bhojwani and the lead cast, Vidyut Jammwal and Adah Sharma visited Varanasi to kickstart the promotions of the film.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan watched the first screening of Rangoon!Producer Sajid Nadiadwala along with wife Warda Nadiadwala held a special preview for Kareena, last night at a suburban preview theatre in Mumbai.
- Yami Gautam`s fan spell bound by her performanceYami Gautam recently made one of her fans` day by meeting him in his home city.
- `Rangoon` role not based on anybody living or dead: KanganaActress Kangana Ranaut, whose character in the forthcoming film "Rangoon" is said to be loosely based on actress-stunt woman Fearless Nadia, says her role is not based on any real-life person.
- Awe! Tiger Shroff`s gesture for Sajid will leave you all smile! Sajid Nadiadwala who turned 51 on the 18th February was pleasantly surprised by Tiger Shroff.
- `Toilet: Ek Prem Katha` a unique love story: Akshay KumarAfter wrapping up "Toilet: Ek Prem Katha", Akshay Kumar has treated his fans with the first look of the movie which he describes as a "unique love story".
- Culturally rich experience for DeepikaDeepika has traveled across the world to promote her global franchise film, xXx - Return of Xander Cage.
- Meet the new film producersApart from Twinkle Khanna, a number of other Bollywood personalities will also produce Hindi films this year
- Sandip Soparrkar and Sharbani Mukherji perform "Stop Acid Attack" dance for One Billion Rising